TEEN BUZZ 3

So I was thinking if I can create 2 posters a day-it would take 40 days but I don't have 40 days.
So next I was thinking if I can create 8 posters a day it would take 11 days to draw them.
The point is I will not color these posters or maybe I won't sell them at all.
Or maybe I would have these posters for sell but it would be optional.
But if it was optional to pay-no one would buy.
So I can't possibly color all in a sort time-especially with limited supplies-
So
-the 87 posters will not be colored but inked-people in this world pay too much to color
I mean they call people with brown skin -black
and people with pale skin-white
so no color.I am only one person who has to meet a deadline or nothing will ever get done.
- Due to computer availability, I was interrupted in typing up stories-so until I get my own computer
no story marathon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators