I'm Done.

Everyone is talking about starting a new chapter-hey-hi! I graduated today but why no celebration?
Why no smiles?
You see, when there are dark clouds in the distance-the least you should do is go outside and have a picnic-
you would just get rained on and be in grave danger of things falling on you or bolts of lighting striking you.
I know what fucks-what people are about to do-settle into this nonsense frame of life a group of stupid individuals in suits sitting in a room might as well have set up and called it society. I'm not going to do any of that. It doesn't work- trying to put a strict brace, frame on your life doesn't work.
I have learned my lesson-I will not pretend to be a lesser being when I never was.
You see when I started this journey of  senior year- I was still hanging on the same notion that I could take up with the miserable almost brainless standards set by the descendants of lame asses who dare fuck with the earth! Oh, don't mind me if I sound fucking angry-people facing death head on tend to be very angry.
And I reflected far before the vale-vic-what? the vale-vic-who? the Valedictorian or rather salutatorian  in their speech said  to do so on high school. The goals I had where the ones set by this retard society-get a girlfriend and have some friends.
But you see I never needed to ever go and look for these things because when you do-bad things happen but I'm glad I actually went through what this society had planned for me and its good the person was not a person to trust with that purpose. I'm sorry-first you got this annoying piece of shit thinking its shit looking self is worth a fuck coming where it doesn't need to come to complain like a little bitch about everything. One simply does not need to know if you prefer a pickle or an orange-or if you want to touch a girl's breasts.
Then I defend this girl that this bitch wants to touch( I add she was so delicious looking)-these unhumorous people-I even wasted some of my time on, to get attacked? The fuck-I always look out for peoples best interest but the fuck! Fuck-FUCK! WHAT THE FUCKing HELL DO THEY TEACH YOU FUCKing BASTARDS Y bITCHES!? To fuck yourselves, right? Or help me realize my true nature unintentionally-making you(two-kick off one)worthwhile of  future prey!
I'm sorry but you just added to what some demons started that school year- deteriorating my peaceful state and making the condition I might as well been born with come back in periodic dusty spasms and ask-
WHY DO I DESERVE ALL THIS PAIN? Do I deserve on a holiday-a week for thanksgiving to be beaten up and say oh I was being disrespectful or the very fact that I would be kicked out from my family and they would only have 4 children, hmm?!
And I swear I would fucking tackle that girl that sat next to me to a wall and give her the love she deserves, only if she weren't so delusional -so innocent and stab the people that actually help her in the back. WHY DO I DESERVE ALL THIS PAIN?
I tell you why? Society's only purpose is to degrade the basis of human nature-we are never the same-you will never experience the same person twice-no snowflake falls twice meaning everyone is different.
Society purpose I have learned re-healing to this very day where I can scream with all senses is to degrade humanity-everyone is the same right? If that conductor of a train that might as well be a toy train to God dies-you can get another one-another conductor. But would it ever be the same conductor? Who runs the train the same way-the dusting of the cockpit he does or says hello to his daughter in the way he would and actually mean it! Maybe all these disasters of this year and the last are signals that people can't be replaced-once little Samantha's gone after a round of bullets-there is no more fucking Samantha! SOCIETY IS CRAP! The sooner you learn it the better.
Any system that continuously and still does put people under any slavery or debit is a bad one and destined to fall. We don't know-we don't build pyramids or temples with columns, do we? The one that is in place-across the world is destined to fall soon.
 One disaster-you still don't get it-many more, you still won't. One big disaster-yes, you might get it.
Like this one person who almost drove me over the suicidal edge, news of people getting shot is like GODSEND! O-let us pray! Let's say we care-but when its forgotten in the dust and nothing is done about it, we just wait to the next event to say we care.
Imagine, your daughter, your son that you made with the person you love, dead. And what are you going to do? Say that you cared about them?! Nah, I will never fall again into this forced living-a person should be able to do what they want, when they want-or they are just trying to be someone else. No more chains- I say-slavery is over.
So as soon as I could make that person go on there merry little way the best I could without hurting them that much-recovery started to happen.
I began to see as the people who never really cared for me fled. "Friends" that left-"family" that abandoned me and even tried to kill me or kick me out of "their" house.
As the principal said this day, there are three types of people-the ones that stay with you through the hard times,the ones that leave you and the ones that cause hard times. I can only say, no one stayed with me-not in that place-only one place was I welcomed-it was a place of art. It was where I made my recovery and took back my infinite,never ceasing morals-consideration, truth with self, spirit over body never body over spirit, love,damnation to hell bringers, valor and justice and the believe everyone is unique and society is the result of bad dreaming.
The age of coverup is over. I will no longer be fake.
I am 10000% straight, my way is right because it wasn't created by me-it just is what the world really is-
I am heart broken, I have thought of suicide since I was in 5th grade, I have no family, my house is not my home-you just do not know my woe-music is my religion-God is just not a toy of religion-your body is not you-I control my body- I am a polygamist-and I have hope in one person.
This one person could be heartbroken as I am, but she is the only one that has kept me through this insanity to reach myself-take down that worship poster of that girl I was sitting next to-gave me a chance at every passing opportunity I didn't talk to her and every time I did but went off because I was too mentally weak to hold my ground.
Of anyone I have to thank  from that high school I just graduated from are all the people in my art class(except one) and this one Very important girl. Thank you because you are the only people that where there for me. I'm done.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators