In high school there have been many adventures and many conflicts. Conflicts with myself, others and things such as grades have lead to the self discovery of character. These adventures and their conflicts have led me to discover who I truly am and what I want to do with my life.
      The first conflict heading into high school was with the different environment of the school. Than prior schools the place I came to was less friendly-everything was more real. The majority of the teachers I saw where corrupt- an English teacher trapped in the past and in no means necessary should be teaching at all, a chemistry teacher who couldn't teach and a business management (whatever you want to call that) who could never control his students.
From the very start, it was all a failure-I was failing chemistry badly and dared not cheat like the rest of my fellow students. But with the dying will not to fail- I worked hard, stayed out of a bad hallway and even though friends started to depart-it was a good time.
       Then the start of all manners of hell started to arise, a person just can't be content trying to be a lower form of their selves because that would be a grand waste in the view of the universe. So the adventure of self discovery-not conformity to this current pathetic human state (of birth, education, work and then death) started in the form of my colon twisting in a painful revolution against my body. I knew that form of me was dead when I woke up in a hospital bed and started my slow recovery back to normal.
So let's try something different-try to be social-actually acquire people things or as you call them friends even if it is against your character to do so but pursuit of a thing called love. And this all will work right? Your friends won't abandon you at all-you will not go to chase a person who is desperate as you to only expose the true reality that you are in a constant struggle against yourself to not fail.
      I discover I am not the person I have made myself out to be and soon I discovered the people and things all around me seemed quite foolish with their little bickers of humm-and haa because all their bickers sound like-as to prove their lives are meaningful.
   I used to dream of romance but that is such a low thing to dream of when it comes to me naturally-humm-haa. Now for my future goals where I see myself in five years is away from this hell hole place I was born with my own house, my own everything-and no unintelligent people messing with my life. All the goals I have set for today and tomorrow will already have been conquered in order to help the human race survive. Music is an important part of my life and music has helped me through the years so I intend to become a musician to help other people out.
I intend in my future years to open my own school, a refuge for people who have potential that would otherwise be stamped out by this useless society. In this school I will actually teach the basis of the whole truth-not some tip of the iceberg made up practice like math and science. There is a reason people have trouble in those subjects-they are all made up-not any actually truth of how things actually work. The next thing I intend to do is create a new culture because the cultures that exist today to do not promote peace or self pride- and I intend to do through a school.
 The problems of course in the future are how to get a house- a working place with no interruptions or people trying to foil your plans-the next is to find the connections necessary to amass enough money to build a school. Other problems could include staying on track on completing the goal(s) and finding other people to help with the goals-like building a school or creating music.
  From a troubled chaotic school and the fight to survive that lead to self discovery comes the total realization of mankind's destiny in the form of a school I will open. Open to help out other people who might as well be extinguished by others who have some influence over them-so they can actually do what they want in their lives and not be slaves to another person(s) will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators