More Quotes

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.
Oscar Wilde

A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.
Charlie Chaplin 


 The word 'romance,' according to the dictionary, means excitement, adventure, and something extremely real. Romance should last a lifetime.
Billy Graham

 I love romance. I'm a sucker for it. I love it so much. It's pathetic.
Drew Barrymore

 French is the language that turns dirt into romance.
Stephen King

 Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unredressed on earth.
Charles Kingsley

 Too many women throw themselves into romance because they're afraid of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. I won't do that.
Julie Delpy

 Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
Nicholas Sparks

 Romance and novel paint beauty in colors more charming than nature, and describe a happiness that humans never taste. How deceptive and destructive are those pictures of consummate bliss!
Oliver Goldsmith

 I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn't marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels.
Nicholas Sparks

 If a man lets all of my dogs sleep in the bed with us, then that is the most romantic thing. You must love my dogs in order to love me. A man who is nice to my animals and doesn't shoo them away - well, that's the height of romance.
Salma Hayek

 I think it's wonderful when a love story begins with a great deal of romance and affection, passion and excitement, that's how it should be. But I don't necessarily know that it's the wisest thing in the world to expect that it ends there, or that it should, 30 years down the road, still look as it did on the night of your first kiss.
Elizabeth Gilbert

 I had a romance novel inside me, but I paid three sailors to beat it out if me with steel pipes.
Patton Oswalt

 It's easy to get wrapped up in sharing everyday life with a partner. It's fun to get lost in love and romance. It's the best. But holding on to yourself while doing that is the most important thing.
Brittany Murphy

 Maybe our generation is more about sex, but it feels like romance is dying out.
Orlando Bloom

 There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too.
Anna Quindlen

 Romance like a ghost escapes touching; it is always where you are not, not where you are. The interview or conversation was prose at the time, but it is poetry in the memory.
George William Curtis

 For me, I sort of felt like it was kind of a fairytale... but an interesting one. I don't know of anybody who has had a romance quite like this, but I certainly know people who have stuck it out.
Ryan Gosling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators