EFCT

I've been kicked out so low-
and I need to sleep- I really need to sleep and cry me-
and cry me-some-tears that are so old as myself
that could be from Egypt theirselves.

I'll cry-o-I'll cry me some-just some Egyptian
Cloth Tears-drown out all my fears in some soft-soft
Soft Egyptian Tears

I my fears is just letting this slip by
and my fears-my fears I scream you tears
I scream you tears- I just can't-I just can't talk to you
the trauma is  simply too much-so I'll try to not drown in tears
forever and ever and ever and ever because
I know I can never break through with I not myself for me and for you

I know I can break through-IF I love you-
So I push-push-till there are no more tears-
Just no more tears-If I Can Just destroy bad memories-
reverse faulty tendencies-
Turn the bad memories to good in just a time
till you find me crying cotton tears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators