Check Mate

humming-
Walk into the room
so many ladies
but with no compass
I am lost! To feel
something more than one for the other-
I wish I had twin brothers and clones
but they would never be like me.
Like me.

Like me- I am stuck in awful awesome
position-the other character in me plays his cards
and moves his pieces-I am simply-simply in
Check Mate! Check mate. Can't move-at all-
don't want to hurt anyone's feelings-not at all.

O-who am I to hate this
When I really love this-some way
some form-this was how I was supposed
to be if I had not chained myself to this reality
and its evil people and their profanity.

This is who I am.
This is who I am.
I'm not check mate!
I'm not your check mate!
No-NO-resolve this a later date!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators