BURN BRIGHT

I desperately need someone- I am dim, I am not burning!
I am not burning!
Are you burning?
Can you lend me a hand.
AND BURN ME!

Oh baby we'll explode and the dark princess
will know we are the light's heroes because like
stars like future modern cars-
WE BURN BRIGHT!
LAST far into the night!
And well go so far but leave a streak-a neon streak
in the speed of light!
AWH!We know our ends 4 we burn bright!

Smoke ain't coming from our souls.
We don't burn on anything!
Burn OO! Love-and faith
that we'll finally get to our destination.

You see those movie stars, you see them!
We'll they can't compare to us among the stars on
flaming motorcycles-in flaming armor we're on fire and we burn bright!
Burn along the lines of sane and insane-
we bring the dark pain!
We'll burn intensely -so  lovely!
We burn like stars-Burn bright-burn intensely !
So lovely-so lovely....
Crashing down, crashing down!!!!
DOWN!
We'll sacrifice ourselves to bring this world lasting light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators