COMMENTARY ON "HOW I BECAME SICK"

I have discovered that throughout my teenage years that I have grown up tremendously from the shy loser I used to be, even though I do not like the school I have been assigned to, the school has taught me alot about life.
First off, it taught me to stand my ground, realize that everyone doesn't have the same mindset I do.
Also to realize that you should respect other people for their different mindsets, because difference is what makes us good if the difference is respected/needed. You should be considerate towards others and not use other people as pawns for your various plots, good or bad.
I have also learn that if ever in battle or  in hell's fury, it is best to stand on your own. Stand on your own and let no one change you because if they can change you, they have power over you and their power over is a bad thing. You should always be calm, always stand open minded and think things through no matter the cost.
And if you ever fall from a  dream, realize that there is always a chance to get it back and you should never settle for lesser and make that lesser a greater! Just wait and work hard toward it in calm state of mind and being and strength and you will achieve the dream!
That is what I have learned from my whole high school experience and one last thing, change is for the better.
Good Day, Sick Phanthom.
PS. HMMM.BEANS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators