INTERVIEW OF MYSELF

What do you expect of the future?
I expect that in the future that there will be less uneducated people in the world.
What would you be doing in the future?
I do not know. What the censored will you be doing in the future? Just kidding but I won't reveal because I am at risk if my future is exposed, I'm not friends with everyone though.
What is one thing that could kill all man kind?
The thing that will kill man kind is itself, you see this global warming thing? I expect that to get serious soon but that won't kill man kind maybe aliens.
What is your new year's resolution and can you keep it?
My New Year's resolution is to tell no one what I intend to do in the future!
I'm sure as I'm sure of my straight sexuality that I can deliver, though I might tell the occasional sexy lady-but that never ends well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators