WHY HOLIDAYS ARE NOT HOLIDAYS FOR ME.

Holidays are not holidays for me because my family is a bunch of psychopaths.
While normal people are having fun and not wishing to go to school
I am wishing to go to school. I know it is better to go to school that to live constantly with a family that does not respect your talents, have a warped view of reality and think they are right torturing a person because of their activities. Writing isn't a bad activity, it helps people earn money but when a group of individuals makes a talent seem wrong to do and harass you about it,then they are a bunch of mental rejects.
Holidays to me are like hell because of this reason, so be thankful this Thanksgiving if you have a family that gets along well...
Happy Holidays for you people and FUCK them for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators