BLOODY THANKSGIVING!!!

Hi! This event happened around this time two years ago during 10th grade and I'm going to tell you about it.

Before reading this, be thankful that you have a good relation with your father.
You should also be thankful if you never been beat up by a parent, over a little thing. YES a little thing.
Be thankful for good weather. Be thankful for a good appetite.


In all my 15 years, this Thanksgiving had to be the worst.
My father was being a freaking jack-wagon.
Well anyways I was about to get in the shower then my father popped from out of his room, and told me he was going to cut my hair.
Of course I didn't want it cut, and bargained with him not to cut it short.
Well the $^&* did, obviously that is his long.
I missed most of the parade,and was furious.

Much later while I was baking, he came and asked me if I had any toys that had batteries in them.
So i had to open up the toy chest. Then he remarked on how dusty the toys on top of the toy chest where.
These toys where all Lego's, fragile things, that took hours to build. Next he wanted me to put them in a bag.
Which would destroy them, well he just out them in there.
So we opened the toy chest much later to find it did not have any batteries.
Well I went off to finish baking when I came back I tried to fix up my room, which was in a mess.
All the Lego's had pieces missing. So I had to fix those. After that I left to find a duster.
Well of course my father found out I had put my " dusty toys" on my bed.
He scolded me that I had wasted his time. Then argued at me.
I tried to reason with him, but this man...this stupid man...led me back to my room.
He closed the door and ordered me to put the toys back again.
Meaning I would have to piece them together again.
I disagreed an refused to do it. He put my hands on me, and mumbled some words.
I didn't hear him, this was going to get ugly. In that instant I reverted back to a primitive state of mind, to survive and get out of the room. I let my anger take over, and without thinking kicked my father.
It is not like in the movies, where you can kick someone and they are stunned: then run away.
Then my father backhanded me then forced me against the wall. I managed to stop him from hitting me again.
At that moment, I felt my injured nose spill blood. I stop trying to protect myself and slouched against my father's foot.
My father realized this and rushed me to a nearby bathroom, and put my head over the tub.
Then I saw the blood...yes the blood. Flowing like a dripping faucet.
I was still contemplating what had happened.
My father called for my mother who was still preparing dinner.
When she came she cursed at him, my father ordered her to get a towel.
She ran off to get one. My father grab a towel off of the counter and held it to my nose.
He washed down the blood in the tub.
My mother came back, I suppose.
To cut down to the chase, I had to take a shower to level down the swelling.
My father came back to check on me a few times.
When I returned to my room, the blood had been wiped up and the toys where in a bag.
It was all in vain, my work that is. I decided I would do it the day after.

The only thing that kept me from crying was that I had stood up for what I believed, even though I messed up kicking my father(letting my anger control me). So I sat down at the table and my little sister questioned what happened to me.
I wasn't that hungry,I only ate to survive. I was not even full as the years before.
After that my father talked to me, and how he was sorry and I should not raise a hand at a parent.
My mother also talked to me, then before I was about to go to sleep my father talked to me yet again.
The worst rainy holiday ever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators