BESEBO's How socially stupid people are at Nimitz


1.
Friendly A- How's it going? (walking over to supposed friend on floor)
B- Awkward...( first asks again what Friendly A says looking bothered and angry)
Friendly A-.....(sits, is pissed off and walks off before they do something they regret)

2.
Stuck up Mother F***er C- I'm so damn pretty,sexy divine,just sexy and I'll tell a dude too..
Friendly A- YOU ARE F***in ugly
Normal people- He's gay!
Stuck up Mother F***er C- I'm pretty, sexy and I raped had sex with girls too.
Normal people- He's gay!
 Friendly A- YOU ARE F***in ugly
3.
Friendly A- Meow!( says to just play around with Cute S)
Cute S- STOP THAT! I LOVE CATS! STOP..STOP..STOP!( gets real angry)
Friendly A- Meow!( says to just play around with Cute S)
Gay Bitch- Friendly A, you are a bitch and I don't like you cause you are straight...
Cute S- I am your bitch, Gay Bitch, and I like you even though your gay...
Friendly A- Why the betrayal, I was just playing?! You kids are F**ked up!
Cute S- You just got too...( says looking into space)
4.
Friendly A- So did you like my virginity stunt today cause I only want to make you happy cause I love you so damn much...
B- SERIOUSLY! It was unnecessary! I'm going to talk about what a good christian should do but yet I hang out with two atheists!
Friendly A- Okay have a good day, I still love you even though you stabbed me in my back more than I can count and think I'm a pile of shit.
B- Be friends with my gay friend, Stuck up Mother F***er C, cause you too aren't total opposites in every aspect except race and I just want two people- even when I think one is a pile of shit!
5.
Friendly A hits ball that wins points for a pizza party.
Whore D- You are my hero, I'm gonna make you my hero-my boyfriend I can f**k hard and long.(Whore D already has a boyfriend)
Friendly A- okay...
 Next event...
Whore D- Friendly A I'm smarter than you and its my turn to go and I will punch you for the chance to get pizza cause I'm a child like little whore and don't mention it.
Friendly A-  have your damn spot but I'll not move first.
( Friendly A moves)
Friendly A- ya'll are a bunch of animals!( finally discovering the horror of Nimitz)
6.
(Friendly A hands out a story that says Whore D is a freaking whore)
B- Can I see that story?
Friendly A- I love you so much, you're just like my dream girl though you will degrade me now, but I'll do anything for you, so sure.
B- (stands up close and Friendly A has to suppress his sexual feelings)Now I support the Whore, I am friends with the Whore; I really don't know the whore, cheating isn't wrong and I'm a christian. Remember the time we spent at the table helping each other...
Friendly A- But..But...But....She's evil (taken afar by B's support for the whore and now knows Nimitz is a horrible place)
 B- We were cheating exactly....
Friendly A- But..But...But....She's evil (taken afar by B's support for the whore and now knows Nimitz is a horrible place and wants to say this more than cheating)
Dance Whore R- Can't we all be friends?
Gay Bitch- Friendly A, you are a bitch and I don't like you cause you are straight...you called Whore D a princess!
Whore D- He did( goes to Gay bitch with the paper)
Friendly A- that is only for symbolic purposes!
Gay Bitch- Friendly A, you are a bitch and I don't like you cause you are straight...you called Whore D a princess!
Booker Worm wanna- be popular- SHUT UP, Friendly A!
Friendly A- Go read a freaking book ! I mean in normal English- F*CK off
A person really on my side- Why don't ya'll let Friendly A talk!
B- He's a pile of shit that is why! And those are your real" friends" ( points to A person really on my side's group)
Friendly A- You're a puppet B, I still love you...and I'm only saying this cause I'm really angry at everyone and myself... this whore messing it-us ,up will die!!!!
B-  I am not a puppet,she will not, I will be her protector!
Friendly A- No!( deeply heart broken and reality shattered!)
7.
(Friendly A is sent to super fat WRATTEN, the principal after extracting revenge on his crush and her group by putting papers on their desk that ask them questions and distracts them from getting a good chemistry grade)
Friendly A- Hello belly.. oh..err.oh.. I mean Mr. KIM WRATTEN!
WRATTEN- Oh what is this I hear about, damn, damnation, its not food. So why have you been messing with these girls?
Friendly A- This Dirty whore tries to act like she is good and is misleading people, I am a  good person and wrong should be corrected before there is a failure..
( teacher hands Wratten a plate of food and he starts eating furiously continually getting interrupted by students, people,food and teachers from talking to Friendly A)
WRATTEN- Munch,munch, good lunch and bit of a belly and its time for brunch... Oh Friendly A so why do you think she is a whore?
Friendly A- I didn't say that, how did you know?
WRATTEN- Cause this damned belly don't lie, I know a whore when I see one,so your reason is?
Friendly A- She hangs out with too many guys at once and tried to get with me so she could f*ck me...And drove off the love of my teenage life!
WRATTEN- Oh... my belly don't lie and these ribs I so good you don't know...Oh Friendly A ,forgot you were there while there is good food in my hand and I'm talking too people- Maybe she has many male friends, the worst people are in Laos not here, right now, standing in front of you like a big fat pig- a pig, I could turn to pork!
(WRATTEN is distracted many more times and then decides to let Friendly A go.)
WRATTEN- Well GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE my food is gone and OINK,OINK,OINK, its time for you to go and MOO!MOO! AND MORE MOO! Leave those girls alone they aren't your friends.
Friendly A- Why the sounds man?( leaving to go back to office and return folder then go back to class)
WRATTEN- They are my favorite food groups- I eat them like fruit, OINK, MOO,GOBBLE, GOBBLE!
Friendly A- Bye FATSO DE GATSO!(seriously angry at his high school life! But WRATTEN doesn't hear him)

That is all- I hope you have enjoyed reading this as much as I have writing this and I love my woman Lady B, :) Stay tuned for the sequel.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators