Besebo Collective Facts


  • A man groped a woman on a subway train in New York and soon he was groping a pole to evade being dragged out.
  • The best way to get a girl is to get your pen cap stuck in the binding of your notebook and ask the girl of your choosing to get it out. If she doesn't want to, go to another girl.
  • I will make you money if you allow me to destroy your restaurant! Then people would come from miles over and over to see the damage and they'll get so tried of looking that they'll actually buy something and then they will see why I destroyed the restaurant .
  •  I swear there was a trashcan roaming around in my advanced classes and it was the pot head.
  • It is pure exercise for a 1,000 fat people to stand in line for the biggest loser auditions without toppling each other over in exhaustion though there was one smart fat person who brought a chair and a sandwich.
  • I didn't know it was against the law to take pictures of hot women in public. I really didn't know.
  • How many nuns does it take for one to go crazy and lose her virginity? All of them.
  • Once I was walking by I saw a group of children on a field trip and decided to join. It was all good and fun until we got on the bus when the field trip advisers found out I wasn't Tom, Dick or Harry(Barack, Mitt or Newt).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators