Kitten in the Hat.

"groan......."said The Kitten in the Hat.
"Do I have to sing, with Bats "
-------------------------------------------

  I was just like the Kitten in the Hat.
Just learning  to kill rats and to make friends with the bats.
And other cats.
  Not knowing  what I'd grow to.
I chased birds in the park by the rows.
I'm the only cat that doesn't eat rats.
And wears hats and washes  so I'm not a bus for busy nats.
 Outcasted, my innocence was not long lasted when i hit my head,
I remember I was nearly dead. And I remember I  had a human head.
In my finale moments, I saw a shaman over me, and Stover was gone.
     Now I need to turn back, and live with the human pack.
     And suddenly I realized I'm not a Kitten in the Hat.
     That doesn't know that he's not a cat.
Years have past  since I've know that and now I'm dying as a cat.

When I closed my eyes for the last time, a shaman bent over and there


 reappeared Stover.
------------------------------------------=-----------------=--=-----------
" thank heavens , I'm not a Cat" Stover remarking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators