Abomination Station

I'm stuck  on  a ship with an abomination.
  It all started at lunch having a dip. Then I heard a "kaa-boom"!
And that was the start of many more scrooms in heaven, about eleven.
Now everyone else tried to escape, some didn't get past the white marking tape.

As far as I know this could be the start of a world without priceless art.
And its true I haven't got a clue where the rest of the crew is,
I will have to blow this space station.
To cure the world of an abomination.

I'm stuck here with an abomination,
on this station among the stars.
Must get get to the control room , before I done.
I arrive to find the others have collapsed into bones.

So I set a bomb to this place of bad hives,
where my friends and I used to do jives.

In luck, I found an abandoned space ship shaped like a duck.
And off this space station I can start a celebration...
when the space station goes dark and ends up in sparks.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators