Thunder Storm

 As  I sit here and think about my day.
    And how we parted ways.
Maybe it was better that way.
    You said "hey", I said " good day''.
And went on my way.

It was a good day and the Thunderstorm makes me think other ways.
   I should have stayed and said more than "good day". ( I was just too nervous)
I guess this is how I pay.

You met another person at your own bay.
Cause you're a mermaid that way.

Now i regret my decision , to split with you like division.
your the 12  and I'm the 3 and my decision is the four.
Who likes to pour pain and rain into the situation.

Now i regret my decision , to split with you like division.
We could be sitting elsewhere. And that possibility is not too much too bear.
My feelings seem to lash in this UN-joyful little bash.

I was just to afraid to ask,as you basked in the gym lights.
that night in said goodnight to you,
and i promise i will say hello and bring you Jello.

and ask the question as Jello is in your digestion...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators