One Wish

If I met a Ladie Genie.
I could travel off with her in a Lamborghini.
I could wish for a thousand wishes....
    I would wish for a date and we'll celebrate.
Filling the area that was once filled with hate and I couldn't debate.
   I wished for kisses. I got them.
         Money to overwhelm.
But I couldn't tell something wasn't going well.
As far as I could tell.
  And no all my wishes are gone,
With The Girl Genie, who decided she would hurl if she stayed.
       Now if I had one wish.,
I would wish her back and stop her from doing another person's dishes.
   If I had one wish I would get her a kiss...
in bliss. tiss.tiss.
  But may things are ad-miss.
Now I'm coming for her.
And I remove and UN-stir all the problems that lead up to this mess.
   I'll wrong the rights with all my might.
And I won't give up the fight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators