MINT THUNDER

   I was traveling threw a happy land,
listening to my  favorite band.
      But I looked down and saw the sand,
looking all dark and tanned.
    There was  an arch and it made daylight seem dark.
     Out of  curiosity, I  ran and ended up getting a tan.
Out of the Mint sand and a stolen ice cream cone, I climbed up the arch,
on the sand that was dark and shook my creation of a Mint ice-cream.
   And like as in a dream , Mint ice cream fell all over me, and i dared not  to scream.

Happy was I , I dared not to be sappy.
but my feelings of happy became sappy.

When a storm of mint creation came all over .
and I hid under the arch for cover.

I feared I was annihilated, but I soon lost my addiction.
And now it is as if  my dream was nonfiction.


It couldn't have been fiction in all its benediction? 

When a storm of mint creation came all over .
and I hid under the arch for cover.


It couldn't have been fiction in all its benediction?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators