Surfer News from The World of Faces

SR3.com_____________________________________________
8/26/07- There has been a big storm engulfing Preni council city , it is now covered in ice and snow, nobody knows where the storm came from. The Inforcers are evacuating Tytes . Many people are stuck in there shelters. I travel there, but before you say wouldn't that be dangerous. Nope, I am a ice face and we live in these conditions. Evacuee: why would you come here anyway its cold here? Allpop - it is what we ice faces do, now down to the business. so where were you when the storm hit. Down in my house waiting for my favorite show to come on.

8/16/07- Today is Linksgagsgames , Me and Raindrop are at the fiesta of games. There are tons of games from different time periods. Its even funnier than the Merchant Train , there are many inactive Sadallon ball , Fairy catching games. But many people got lost in the mazes, we talk a member of the Inforcers. Zanoer: It is hard flying over the maze and picking people up. Alio: so how many people have you picked up. Zanoer: Almost 50 of them, but flee, its hard. Zanoer: sorry, duty calls ! Zanoer flies away. Well this has been Alio saying Sr3.com news extends your imagination. This has also been Raindrop Surfing away and saying Sr3.com news extends your imagination.

7/21/07-the countdown to midnight has begun, at night time faces and other beings will explore a destroyed archives, to see what happened to the living beings there. I talk to Mrs. Perdersay, a member of the Preni council. Alio: so your going to let in the explores at midnight ,WHY? Mrs. Perdersay: most inserting beings come out at night. Plus Gigantic Oddslaughts guard there at the end of the day. So this has been Alio signing off, saying SR3.COM news extends your imagination.

7/21/07- Have you wondered what happened to Huin after he was put into the palace archives of Percystal city. He is back with us to tell how he got out of Precystal city. Huin: first I looked around the place, climbed a few pillars. Then I saw the reason why nobody got out of here, near the entrance was the bones of animals and faces. when I was about to open the gate. Electric bolts blasted me into a pillar. It was large snake with 3 heads and 2 arms. I shot some ice at it, the thing stopped dead, and fell down. I quickly ran to the door, I heard something slither , so at the right moment I jumped out of the way. The snake fell in water braking the bridge. So I had to make other bridge, after that I was home free.

7/19/07- Prince Oryuiop is looking for a gal to marry. He invited every girl to come to his bachelor party. Alio decided not to spy on him while she was there. So I decided to take matters into my own hands, I asked my friend Anmren (an girl allounist face) to cast a spell that would turn me into an girl for some hours. She said that the spell would melt off at midnight. I entered when every girl entered. They where dancing around the room. I decided to dance along, then Oryuiop was dancing along with them. I looked at my river pool, it was almost twelve o'clock, midnight. It was time to pick, and I was turning back into a boy. I hid under a table ,he was choosing between, Alio, Anmren, and a other girl. I'd had to stop him from marrying Anmren. Then a guard saw me, Guard: boy alert, guards to corner. I got up and ran through a bunch of girls. Then I was almost to the door when a larger arm grabbed me , and threw me at the foot of the throne. Prince Oryuiop : why have you come to spy on the party. Huin: its my job, DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Prince Oryuiop: throw him in the palace archives. Guards led me away, Huin: Anmren don't marry him!!!! Oh, and THIS IS HUIN SIGNING OFF, REMEMBER SR3.COM NEWS EXTENDS YOUR imagination !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/17/07- some unknown beasts have been setting things on fire. Many people have been forced to flee towns. Fire face warriors have come to fight them. some say that they have come from the stone archives. We talk to the fire guard of the stone archives. Fire guard- hmmm, there is some body who knows about them, this is very rare. Alio- so where is this guy? fire guard- its a she, and she lives in the most highest pillar next to the palace. Huin- uh, thanks. so we spent the whole day traveling to the highest pillar. Inside was a young looking lady, we talked to her. lady- my name is Eserdaca, my grand mama told me about them. They live at the bottom of the archives, they pop out once every 50 years. Burn everything in there path up, eat anything that has eaten in 30mintues. Huin- I am going to be sick!! Eserdaca-they don't hurt anything that has eaten berries. Huin- Pheww!! Alio- so how do you beat them? Eserdaca- lower them to eating fire lizard fed. Put berries in it , then they will die!

Sadalls bird swarm
7/15/07- Sadalls bird have taken over Preni council city. Then are eating anything they can find. Warriors from different lands are fighting them. The missing faces where found trying to escape a Sadalls bird's nest. This has been Huin ,signing off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now I'm back with purpose.

War between creators